Black Swan Golf Academy
Beginner Junior Golf
The Black Swan Beginner Junior Golf Programs are run by Nate Bertrand, Head Golf Professional, Chris Young, U.S. Kids Certified Golf Coach/Teaching Professional, and Joe Saia, Lead Teaching Professional
The Beginner Junior Golf Program are 2-Day Golf Schools with 6 total hours of instruction centered around learning the fundamentals of golf while having fun! Ages 6-16 and are skill levels are welcome, we will group junior golfers up at camp by age and skill set.
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- April Vacation 4/18 & 4/19
- Summer Dates Beginning 6/27 & 6/28
- See below for full list of dates available for registration
- Introduction to all facets of the game (putting, chipping, driving, etiquette)
- Pizza for lunch at 11:30am both days
- On-course instruction on Day 2
- Black Swan Golf Academy Beginner Camp Certificate
- The cost includes instruction and food for both days
- Rental clubs (if needed)
Black Swan Country Club has a spacious grass driving range, putting/chipping green, practice bunker, and an 18 hole championship golf course. We have all of the resources needed in order to provide a fun and interactive experience for all beginner junior golfers.
Email [email protected] for information on private group beginner junior golf clinics.
Please note: you need to navigate the calendar on the next screen and select a date that a camp is scheduled for. You will select Day #1 to complete registration.
This registration will include BOTH days of camp.
The dates are:
6/27 & 6/28
7/11 & 7/12
7/25 & 7/26
8/1 & 8/2
8/8 & 8/9