Rules & Regulations
* Proper pace of play must be maintained; Maximum pace of play for 18-Holes is 4 hours and 30 minutes.
if you are out of position the ranger will notify you, If your group cannot maintain pace, you may be asked
to skip hole(s). Failure to maintain a proper pace of play may lead to your removal from the golf course.
* Singles, twosomes and threesomes should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the Pro Shop or starter.
* Outside coolers and outside alcohol are not permitted at any time.
* All alcohol at Black Swan CC must be bought from the clubhouse or the beverage cart on the course.
* Spectators are not allowed, everyone must pay a full green fee, maximum of four people per group.
* Golfers are expected to be courteous and follow all general etiquette.
* Golfers will not be allowed to tee off without presenting a current receipt to the starter.
* Harassing or verbally abusing other golfers and the golf course staff will not be tolerated.
* All rounds begin on the front 9 unless otherwise approved.
* Golfers must be properly dressed on the golf course and in the Pro Shop (collared shirt and no denim/sweats).
* Each golfer must play with their own set of golf clubs and golf bag.
* Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
* Metal Spikes are not allowed on the golf course.
* If you cannot make your tee time, please alert the Pro Shop within 24 hours to avoid a no-show charge.
* Rainchecks are issued when weather conditions are unsafe or make the golf course unplayable.
* Rainchecks are not issued for things such as slow play, personal schedule constraints, personal commitments, incomplete rounds due to darkness or the like.
* Rainchecks will be issued in a dollar amount of your Green Fee and the number of holes you played.
* Your credit can be redeemed towards the Green Fee on your next round.
* 90 Degree Cart Rule follow the cart path until you are paralell with your tee shot, drive out to your ball, then drive up the middle of the fairway until you reach 40 yards before the green or see an "exit fairway" sign and return to the cart path.
* Do not drive within 40 yards off greens or tee boxes (unless you are on the cart path).
* Golfers must have a valid drivers license to rent and operate a golf cart (learners permits are not acceptable).
* No more than two players in each golf cart.
* No altering of the golf carts at any time.
* All signs related to the use of the golf course must be obeyed at all times
* Do not drive the golf carts close to the tee boxes or greens.
* When cart path only rules are in effect, please keep all four wheels on the cart path.
* Renters are responsible for any damage done to the golf cart; including injury to others and/or damage to the golf carts.
* Only golfers who have paid for the golf cart rental are permitted to ride in the golf cart.
* Golfers must adhere to the instructions of the staff. The Black Swan staff reserves the right to revoke cart privileges to anyone not complying with golf cart rules and regulations.